Wednesday 5 August 2015

I am back - after an amazing trip back home :)

It's been a month since I last wrote. I was pre-occupied with the preparations of my trip back home and then with the actual trip. A trip back home is always exciting, partly coz I get to meet all my near and dear ones and partly coz I get to shop a lot and receive a lot of presents ;) (did you just call me materialistic!! guilty as charged :) )


This visit was extra special as my dear sister in law got married :) (Yes, you can congratulate me and I will pass on the wishes to the new bride). We as a family spent some really memorable time together. A wedding essentially means a lot of running around, a license to shop as much as the bride likes and a license to get decked up as much as you like :) And we did each one of these in the past 15 days. Here's a sneak peak of the getting decked up part.


Me and my adorable sis-in-laws posing together :)

Me and hubby dear trying to get a good selfie against the strong sunlight :)

Plus, I got to meet my besties, talked my heart out and did crazy stuff. One of them actually thought I have gone crazier and another one made a lovely addition to her family since we last met. Here are some pics of our lovely dinners :)





And last but not the least, I got pampered like a baby at home by mummy and papa, and my sister treated me to a shopping spree. So I am back - a little more spoilt and a lot more charged. I have been back for just two days and I can't wait to see them already. Looking forward to the next holiday :)

1 comment: