Tuesday 21 April 2015

The biggest luxury of life !!

No matter how many tantrums I throw to trouble her, the first tear that is shed for even the slightest scratch on my body is my mother's.
No matter how many miles away from home I am, the first person to run to my rescue and bring me home is my father.
No matter how much I fight with her and irritate her, the first person I find support from in times of need is my sister.
No matter how many tantrums and fights I have with him, or how long the distance is, my husband is always 'The Last Train Home' for me.

I live thousands of miles away from home, but that doesn't change any of these things at any time.
It's amazing how families don't grow apart with distance but grow stronger instead.

For a large part of my life, I have taken all this for granted and at times I still do.
But looking around me, so many people do not have the luxury of a perfect family.
Yes, I mean it - luxury.

Having a car is nice, it makes travel easier. Having a bigger car is even more comfortable. Sit back and cruise!!
Having a home is great safety blanket, like a bird's nest. A nest to come back to at night is the real reason a bird can fly freely throughout the day.
Bigger cars, bigger houses, chauffeurs, servants, private pools and jacuzzis - sweet luxuries :)
But having a loving family, forever there for you, is the biggest luxury in life.



Thanks to my dear husband, we have twice the luxurious life with two loving families !! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment