Monday 30 November 2015

Growing up !! Isn't it fun??

A lot of times, I hear people say, "Oh I wish I could go back to school !!" It's the same emotion each one of these people have; unless they were bullied really bad in school, in which case they wanna go back to some other part of their life. Some just wanna live the toddler life forever. Special mention to the married people who can't get over the time they were bachelors and "free to do whatever they want."

Every time I am having such a conversation, I wonder "Hey you!! Didn't you do it right the first time? Or Did you forget to live the moment when you were there?"


I had the most awesome school life; college was fun too and who didn't enjoy the toddler life. I mean how cute is it that toddlers can just twirl and fall and twirl and fall and twirl and fall endlessly for long hours without getting bored!! But I don't want to go back and relive any of those phases. I guess I did it right the first time and had lots of fun. If I go back and relive any of those ages, I will miss out on the fun I am having at this age.

I love growing up. I enjoy the life I am living each day. I love being married (thanks to my dear husband for making this experience so wonderful) and I look forward to the next phase. More so than ever, I am now aware of the person I am and the choices I make in life reflect me. More so than ever, I am excited now about life as I am about to transition from the 20s to the 30s. It is the the turn of a decade and there is so much hype about the 30s. I can't wait to live life in the 30s and move forward with each passing day.


Am I the only one who thinks so? Don't you think it is fun growing up? Isn't life all about moving forward? Let me know if my thoughts resonate with you !!

No comments:

Post a Comment